If you thought the perfect water bottle didn’t exist, think again. Elton has a 3 in 1 lid with a ‘push’, ‘always open’ and ‘locked’ position, which enables a smooth drinking experience in every situation.
Scared your water bottle will leak? Elton won’t let you down.
Worried your bottle will be hard to clean? This one’s dishwasher-safe and easy to take apart thanks to the Snapclean® technology. You’ll never want to let go of this bottle, and you won’t have to: thanks to the easy grip on the side of the bottle, the Elton is very comfortable to hold.Our cleverly designed 3 in 1 lid with Snapclean®technology has three positions. Just push the slider to enable the…
‘Push’ position: push the button every time you want to take a sip. No more spills when you’re training for a marathon or – let’s be realistic – running to catch a train.
‘Always open’ position: just drink from your bottle like you’re drinking from a cup. Perfect for relaxed situations at the office or during a well-deserved break.
‘Locked’ position: the leak-proof position for people on the go. 100% backpack-proof.
Snap Clean- Just Pinch& Pull
How to make sure not a single drop of tea, coffee or sports drink stays behind when you clean your bottle? We’ve got it covered.
Thanks to our patent pending Snapclean® feature you just pinch and pull to remove the inner mechanism in one piece. By the way, all our lids are dishwasher safe. Easy!
Just pinch and pull to remove the inner mechanism in one piece
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- No more stains nestling in nooks
Universal Lid: Mix and Match as you like!
Do you like your drinks icy cold on those hot summer days? Just combine your thermal mug with the lid of your water bottle as you can mix and match our bottles and lids and customise your perfect drinking experience.
Don’t worry about your hot drinks either, by the way. All Kambukka lids are resistant to high temperatures.
• Suitable for cold beverages.
• Universal lid. Fits any Kambukka body. All of our Kambukka lids
are interchangeable however for optimal use we recommend you
match the lids to the original bodies.
• 1 Do not overfill. Fill liquid maximum up to the shoulder.
• 2 Prior to drinking, check to ensure the lid is properly threaded to
the body and screwed down completely.
• Avoid accidental pressing of your drinking button by putting it in
locked position when carrying around or putting in a bag. • 3 Do not microwave and do not freeze.
• Wash all parts with soapy water before first use.
• This bottle is dishwasher safe.
• 4 Lid: put the slider in the closed position. Pinch to remove the
SNAPCLEAN® mechanism for easy cleaning.
• 5 After cleaning, place the mechanism back in the lid. Press the
protruding parts down with your thumbs until you hear a click. • Always store with lid removed.