The Organised Store
Cirrus 3 Iron Steamer – Sand
Create either a pressed or a more natural look. Cirrus 3 Iron Steamer is a hybrid between a steamer and an iron, making it possible to steam your clothes any way you prefer. This iron steamer will make your clothes wrinkle-free, smooth and appealing in no time. The hot steam also reduces bad smells and kills bacteria, making it a great alternative to washing.
How it Works
- Cirrus 3 Iron Steamer
- Wearable ironing tool
- User Manual
- Mouthpiece protection cover
- Keeps clothes wrinkle-free, fresh and smooth in between washes
- A hybrid between a steamer and an iron – creates both a pressed and a natural look
- More efficient, with the best steam quality among our handheld steamers
- Can both stand up and lie down when hot or not in use
- A unique geometrical silhouette with selected design elements
- Smaller than a regular handheld steamer – ideal to bring on travels
- Energy efficient – runs on only 1000W
- Wearable ironing tool included – making it even easier to steam
- Works on all materials except leather and suede. Be gentle on silk
- On/Off switch
- Auto-shutdown – turns off after 30 mins of inactivity
- Anti-puff feature – minimizes water leakage when steaming
- Water Tank: 90 ml
- Warranty: 1 year
- Material: recyclable heat resistant PC
- Woven cord: 2.3 m
- Weight: 0.86 kg
- Dimensions: 24.65 x 14 x 8 cm
- Power Voltage and Frequency: EU, CN, IL, UK, CH, KR: AC220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1000W US, CA, TW: AC110-120V, 50-60Hz, 1000W JP: AC100V, 50-60Hz, 1200W
Can I steam delicate fabrics even if the ironing plate is heated?
Yes, you can still steam any delicate fabrics, like viscose and cashmere. Be gentle on silk.
Do I need to descale Cirrus 3?
It is equipped with certain limescale traps that minimize the risk of limescale clogging the steamer. However, if you live in an area with hard water we always recommend using steam/bottled/filtered/distilled/battery water, to make your Cirrus 3 last longer.
How long can I use the Cirrus 3 continuously?
We recommend that you steam for a maximum of 30 minutes continuously. You can steam approximately three garments on a full water tank